I Can't believe how fast this year is going! It's already well into March!! So here is the update of recent events and the outreach plans!!
->As a base we have moved into our new building!! God has provided an incredible building for us in East Perth! From August to December I worked on getting donations for our new properties and now we are moved in and loving our permanent home!!
->The Discipleship Training School (DTS) is moving right along we are now on week 10! The students are loving the summer, lectures and getting to know God in deeper ways. We have had epic times in worship, prayer, discussions, revelation and of course fellowship. One of our favorite new things in the cafe on base, we spend lots of time there together. (and I'm learning how to be a barista!!) Here is a picture of a car wash that we had this last weekend to raise finances for outreach. We had a blast!
->Jesus has been personally teaching me about selfishness and living a life fully submitted to his purposes.Especially as my 2 year course comes to an end in July! I'm now looking into plans for the second half of 2012 and on into the net year...
->Soon the lecture phase will be over and we will be heading on Outreach! I'm going to be leading a team to Katmandu, Nepal and then the whole school will meet up in London, UK to work with our Mega Cities Ministry!! I'm very excited to go to Nepal, well Asia in general for the first time! In the next few days I'll send out a bit more information about what we will be doing and how you can be involved.
I have started a group on facebook if you'd like to join and receive updates that way. Also on facebook I am tagged in photos by others on the school so you can see more of what we are doing on a daily basis.


No comments:
Post a Comment