Three more full days here in Perth and then on the plane and off we go. We are having to spend a few days in Singapore due to flights and then go on to Nepal!!
At the moment we are finishing up our last week of lectures with Kristen Williams on Fear of the Lord, all the paperwork, making sure passports and bank cards are accounted for and packing our backpacks!!
As the anticipation of Outreach grows i find myself stressed yet exceedingly overjoyed. There is so much to do to get ready, still trusting for finances and I'm leading on my own for part of this outreach! I am so blessed to be entrusted with leading and the responsibility of discipleing my students into a closer relationship with God. Every year I love watching these young people who come encounter God and love him more!! Bottom Line, I love what I do and I can't wait to share what we are able to be apart of on outreach!
Please be praying for us all that travel will go smoothly and safely!!
No comments:
Post a Comment